- Indicated shipping timeline is approximate and excludes weekends, national holidays and unforeseeable delays (weather, industrial action, peak periods etc.).
- If your order consists of pre-order items, the dispatch date may change
- Royal Mail International may be subject to additional customs duties and service fees. Please note we have no control over these costs and cannot calculate the costs as they vary by country. For more information, please get in touch with your local customs office. We cannot reimburse you for duties and taxes paid upon delivery.
- We aim to dispatch your item/s immediately, and orders are automatically passed to our fulfilment team. Once dispatched you will receive an email with your parcel tracking reference
- Any orders placed with pre-order items will be dispatched when all items are in stock.
- We do not take responsibility for orders left outside the address when the customer is not in to sign
UK Royal Mail Delivery
Standard Delivery Tracked 48 Service - Free on orders over £60, £3.99 for orders under £59.99
Express Delivery Tracked 24 Service - £4.99 for all orders
- Dispatched with Royal Mail Tracked 24/48
- You will be notified when your order is despatched and provided with a tracking link - track your order here: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
- Once dispatched, Royal Mail deliver in one to two working days, depending on the service selected, excluding the weekends and Bank Holidays. During peak times such as Christmas, Royal Mail may not always achieve 24 or 48-hour delivery.
- Orders placed before 3 pm will be dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday). Orders placed after 3 pm will be dispatched the following working day.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday are usually dispatched on Monday.
- Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scotland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles; please allow three extra days.
Click & Collect from our London Boutique
Select the 'Collect' option at checkout, and a member of our Boutique team will contact you once your order is ready to collect in-store, usually within one day if items are in stock. You can collect between 2 - 5 pm from Blackbird London, 2 Ashness Road, London, SW11 6RY.
International Tracked 48 Service - Free on USA orders over $150, £9.99 for orders under £149.99
We use Royal Mail International Tracked depending on the Country.
- European & International Delivery is £9.99 - £19.99 (Prices and delivery times vary depending on destination)
- Orders will be dispatched/delivered within 5-15 working days once dispatched (tracking information available).
- All items sent via Royal Mail are Tracked to ensure a secure, quick and reliable service. Your order will be delivered to your door within 5-15 days of dispatch.
- Please ensure that the correct address details are provided on your order in compliance with the recipient country's postal requirements - incorrect information can result in packages being returned to us in the UK, and we cannot re-send without an additional postal fee.
* Please note that delivery times depend on your item's stock availability. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
Your parcel will need a signature on arrival, so we cannot send it to an unmanned PO BOX.
Please note: if attempts have been made to deliver your item and it is returned to us, you will be liable for a re-delivery charge of the value stated above.
European Countries/Switzerland IMPORTANT
Between the UK and the EU
Orders sent between the UK and EU may incur additional taxes and courier fees. If applicable to your order, we will calculate these for you and add them at checkout. Once you've paid for your order, there will be no need to pay additional fees on receipt.
Unfortunately, Licensed To Charm is not registered for Value Added Tax in Europe/Switzerland, and items shipped to Switzerland and European countries may be subject to excise duty and Value Added Tax. In some cases, when the mail service is used, the customer is considered an importer and is obliged to pay the relevant tariffs. These are levied by the Swiss Mail Service when the shipment is delivered. You will find further details on the websites of the Swiss Customs Authorities and European countries.
The value-added tax costs should not be confused with the carriage charges paid by the sender when the consignment is posted.
The prices charged on our site are in UK GBP £ Sterling. If you use an international card or bank account to pay for your goods, the exact price you will pay depends on your bank's exchange rate at the time of ordering. Please speak to them for further information.
Suppose your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery for whatever reason. In that case, you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
Between the UK and the Rest Of the World
Orders from the UK to the rest of the world may incur local duties and taxes. Currently, we DO NOT handle these charges for you. Therefore, you must pay locally for these upon receiving your order.
Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. If you refuse to pay the charges due on the parcel, it will be abandoned by your country's customs authority, and you will not be refunded. If there are any outstanding charges (including, but not limited to, holding fees, entrance fees, and abandonment fees), these may also be billed to your payment method.
We choose the most reliable postal service partners to ensure your packages arrive quickly and securely; however, post can occasionally be delayed or go missing. If you think your order may be delayed/lost, we will do all we can to help.
- Please let us know if you have not received your parcel within fifteen days of dispatch for UK orders. For non-UK orders, please wait for at least twenty days before contacting us.
- We cannot investigate any item that has not been delivered unless 15 working days have passed since the date the item was dispatched. This is due to Royal Mail's terms.
- All claims must be made within 28 working days of the dispatch date (for your dispatch date, check your ‘Dispatch Confirmation’ email).
- If your purchase has not arrived within the expected time, please check tracking and also check with your neighbour or your local Delivery Office.
The 15 working day period before an investigation begins and the 28 working day deadline may be extended if deliveries are disrupted by events beyond our control.
Miffy Customers in Hong Kong
For Miffy customers in Hong Kong and Macau, please get in touch with our local distributor to find your nearest stockist or be a re-seller. Details below
LOL Distribution Limited
email: [email protected]
Our 6-month Guarantee
We will, at our option, repair or replace jewellery proven by our jewellers to be defective due to the manufacturing process within six months after the date of purchase. Please retain your receipt or pass it on to the gift recipient, as the original proof of purchase is the warranty. Any jewellery returned to us under guarantee must include a valid proof of purchase, email or receipt.
The warranty against defects does not cover loss, damage, breakage, changes in appearance, kinks, or the gradual degradation of all or part of the goods due to normal wear, mishap, careless handling, or improper use. Tarnishing occurs naturally; therefore, the warranty does not cover cleaning.
For further information, please get in touch with us: [email protected].
We understand you might need some time to see if your new jewellery is perfect for you. If it isn't, you can return it to us for a refund or exchange. We ask that you return it in original and unspoilt condition with your order summary within 28 days. We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items not returned within 28 days of delivery. Items bought online are returned at your own expense.
- Items must be in a resaleable condition, e.g. tags still attached
- We will not refund any shipping charges
In the interests of hygiene and for your protection, we cannot accept returns of pierced earrings or jewellery sets containing pierced earrings unless the items are unsatisfactory or unfit for purpose.
If you need to return an item, please get in touch with [email protected] to advise you are returning an item with your name, order number, contact details and reason for the return. We will then provide a return address.
Remember to ask for proof of postage at the post office. Once your return is received, it will be processed in one working day. We will refund your payment within 14 days.
No refund or exchange is given on gift cards.