Delivery & Returns Information
Due to the ongoing strikes with Royal Mail, we are temporarily using UPS for delivery in the UK but if you ordered selecting Royal Mail before this change - your order is on its way, but please allow extra time.
We aim to dispatch your item/s as soon as possible. Once an order has been placed, it's passed on to our packing and dispatch team to organise your order for delivery. We deliver all parcels via UPS and DHL Tracked Delivery Service and provide tracking numbers with all orders. You will receive an email message which allows you to track your delivery. Any orders placed with pre-order items will be dispatched when all items are in stock. We do not take responsibility for orders left outside the address when the customer is not in to sign.
UK UPS Standard Delivery
Free on orders over £65, £5.99 for orders under £64.99
- Dispatched with UPS Standard Tracked Service.
- You will be notified when your order is despatched and provided with a tracking link - track your order here: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_GB&requester=ST/
- Once dispatched, we aim to deliver in two to four working days, excluding the weekends. Still, they can take up to 6-8 working days during busy periods & calendar holidays.
- Select 'FREE Standard Delivery' when ordering online.
- Orders placed before 3 pm will be dispatched the same day (Monday-Friday)
- So, for example, if you ordered on Friday before 3 pm, your order will arrive by the following Monday. Orders placed after 3 pm will be dispatched the following working day (tracking information available). If your order is placed after 3 pm (BST), it will be dispatched the next working day.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will usually be delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.
- Orders for delivery within Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scotland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, and the Republic of Ireland may take longer; please allow three extra days.
Please note: UK Public Holidays will affect delivery dates. We are unable to deliver on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. Orders placed after the relevant cut-off time will be treated for delivery purposes as having been placed the next working day.
We use UPS and DHL depending on the Country.
- European & International Delivery is £19.99 - £42.99 (We ship internationally prices and delivery times vary depending on destination)
- Orders will be dispatched/delivered within 2-10 working days once dispatched (tracking information available). This depends on the service you have chosen.
- All items sent via DHL and UPS are Tracked to ensure a secure, quick and reliable service. Your order will be delivered to your door within 2-10 days of dispatch. You'll get an email the evening before to let you know it's due for arrival the next day. You'll have the option to reschedule for a different date or leave it with your favourite neighbour.
- Please ensure that the correct address details are provided on your order in compliance with the recipient country's postal requirements - incorrect information can result in packages being returned to us in the UK, and we cannot re-send without an additional postal fee.
* Please note that delivery times depend on your item's stock availability. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
Your parcel will need a signature on arrival, so we cannot send it to an unmanned PO BOX.
Please note: if attempts have been made to deliver your item and it is returned to us, you will be liable for a re-delivery charge of the value stated above.
Between the UK and the EU
Orders sent between the UK and EU may incur additional taxes and courier fees. If applicable to your order, we will calculate these for you and add them at checkout. Once you've paid for your order, there will be no need to pay additional fees on receipt.
Unfortunately, Licensed To Charm is not registered for Value Added Tax in Europe/Switzerland and items shipped to Switzerland and Countries in Europe may be subject to excise duty and Value Added Tax. In some cases, when the mail service is used, the customer is considered an importer and is obliged to pay the relevant tariffs. These are levied by the Swiss Mail Service when the shipment is delivered. You will find further details on the websites of the Swiss Customs Authorities and European countries.
The value-added tax costs should not be confused with the carriage charges paid by the sender when the consignment is posted.
The prices charged on our site are in UK GBP £ Sterling. If you use an international card or bank account to pay for your goods, the exact price you will pay depends on your bank's exchange rate at the time of ordering. Please speak to them for further information.
If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
Between the UK and the Rest Of the World
Orders from the UK to the rest of the world may incur local duties and taxes. Currently, we DO NOT handle these charges for you. Therefore, you will need to pay locally for these upon receiving your order.
Please contact your local customs office if you need further information before placing your order. If you refuse to pay the charges due on the parcel, it will be abandoned by your country's customs authority, and you will not be refunded. If there are any outstanding charges (including, but not limited to: holding fees, entrance fees, and abandonment fees), these may also be billed to your payment method.
We choose the most reliable and economical postal service to ensure your packages arrive quickly and securely. However, a post can occasionally be delayed or missing in action for reasons out of our control. If you think your order may be delayed/lost, we will do all we can to help. Please let us know if you have not received your parcel within fifteen days of dispatch for UK orders. For non-UK orders, please wait for at least two weeks before contacting us.
Miffy Customers in Hong Kong
For Miffy customers in Hong Kong and Macau, please get in touch with our local distributor to find your nearest stockist or be a re-seller. Details below
LOL Distribution Limited
email: [email protected]
Our 6 month Guarantee
We will, at our option, repair or replace jewellery proven by our jewellers to be defective due to the manufacturing process within 6 months after the date of purchase. Please retain your receipt or pass it on to the gift recipient, as the original proof of purchase is the warranty. Any jewellery returned to us under guarantee must include a valid proof of purchase, email or receipt.
The warranty against defects does not cover loss, damage, breakage, changes in appearance, kinks, or the gradual degradation of all or part of the goods due to normal wear, mishap, careless handling, or improper use. Tarnishing occurs naturally; therefore, the warranty does not cover cleaning. General wear and tear, misuse and tarnishing are not covered under warranty.
Licensed to Charm may repair or replace items under guarantee depending on the piece of jewellery and repair required. For further information, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
We understand you might have needed a little time to see if your new jewellery is perfect for you. If it isn't right, you can send it back to us for a refund or an exchange. Please note that we cannot accept earrings back due to hygiene reasons. We ask that you return it in its original and unspoilt condition with your order summary within 28 days by post. We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that are not returned within 28 days of delivery. Items bought online are returned at your own expense.
- Items must be in resaleable condition, e.g. tags still attached & with proof of purchase.
- You will receive a full refund of the product not delivered for any items returned; unfortunately, refunds are not free of charge, and we will not refund any shipping charges paid to deliver these items, but we are working on this.
In the interests of hygiene and for your protection, we do not accept returns or refunds on pierced earrings or jewellery sets containing earrings unless the items are unsatisfactory or unfit for purpose. No refund or exchange is given on gift cards.
If you'd like to return an item, please contact [email protected] to advise that you are returning said item with your name, order number, contact details and reasoning for the return.
Please send the item to:
Licensed to Charm
2 Ashness Road
Remember to get a proof of postage receipt at the post office. We will not refund charges incurred by you from private carriers. Postal returns can take up to 10 days to reach us, but once we've got it, we promise to process your order within 24 hours. We will refund your payment within 30 days.