We specialise in beautifully handmade jewellery, and now you can make every piece of jewellery unique with our range of engraving options; it's all done freehand using an engraving pen. Write initials, names, a zodiac sign or a message on our unique personalised jewellery gifts. Make a wonderful keepsake to treasure forever...
You can choose from our ready to wear necklaces and bracelets or personalise even further with a choice of pendants, charms or chains, to create a unique piece of jewellery that will be sure to put a smile on your loved one's face.
Personalise your jewellery with the below engraving options
Our jewellery can be personalised with a special date, loved one's initials, birth sign, plus combine with a lovely symbol design to create an individual jewellery gift.
Need inspiration? Here are some more examples
So, how do you get started?
Step 1: Choose your jewellery.
Choose an engravable piece of jewellery, either ready to wear items or a pendant you can combine with your own choice of chain. All engravable pieces can be found via the engraving page or by clicking browse the collection. You can also filter all engravable products in navigation bars across the website.
- All jewellery comes in both sterling silver and gold vermeil.
- Choose a pendant from our range of designs unique to us, including tags, three pebble sizes, two sizes of heart and a traditional envelope.
- When you have a final design for your pendant, choose a chain to compliment it. Our chain range includes a very fine diamond cut trace chain with a slight sparkle, an elegant open fine trace chain, a more substantial and decorative Figaro design, or a striking satellite chain.
Step 2: Create your engraving (There’s a flat fee of £5 per item engraving.)
Once you have chosen your preferred jewellery:
- Click on the 'Would you like to add engraving?' dropdown and select yes.
- Choose from one of the diverse engraving suggestions - special date, initials, zodiac sign, symbols or a combination of both -using the drop-down options. Please see our illustrations, and if in doubt, do email us to check.
Please note: The number of characters on engravable items is limited to three or six characters or one date. Please see our illustrations, and if in doubt, do email us to check.
Step 3: Check and place your order
Once you have put your items in the basket, be sure to double-check that the spelling is correct and that the correct symbols have been used. Once you are sure everything is correct, place your order!
How long does it take to have an item engraved?
Please allow an additional five (5) to seven (7) working days to deliver hand-engraved pieces. Time frames for some designs may be provided upon request, and at peak times of the year, the amount of time to engrave a design may change.
Please note that the Licensed To Charm engraved pieces are made especially for you and are therefore non-exchangeable and non-refundable.