Sterling Silver Shaun in a Jumper CharmBack
Count the days to Christmas down with this charming Shaun the Sheep in Woolly Jumper Charm as he appeared after entering Wallace's newest invention 'The Knit-O-Matic', in the much-acclaimed film 'A Close Shave'.
Our Shaun in a jumper Charm is all wrapped up in a cosy woolly jumper and has been lovingly crafted in the UK from sterling silver. The charm has been intricately engraved with the most delightful detailing, from every stitch and decorative zig-zags, as depicted in the film. Our Shaun the Sheep charm comes attached to a 45cm/18 inch sterling silver chain.
The perfect gift for Shaun The Sheep fans, collectors or lovely gift for a crafter, knitting enthusiast, secret Santa gifts, birthday present which can be worn or kept as a keepsake.
Each charm is sold individually and is perfect for adding to existing jewellery or for adding to Licensed to Charm signature necklaces and bracelets.
All Licensed to Charm jewellery is handmade in the UK from 925 sterling silver. Please note: as each charm is handmade, detailing on Shaun may vary.
Licensed To Charm offers either a jump ring fixing or a clip-on fixing with its charms.
- Select the jump ring option to slide the charm onto our necklaces, or charm bracelets.
- Select the lobster clasp clip-on fixing to easily attach this charm to a charm bracelet. You can also add these clip-on charms to most charm bracelets from Licensed To Charm and other charm jewellery brands.
- Weight: 4.1g
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Complete with Licensed To Charm Jewellery Gift Box
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a silver cloth is recommended