National Portrait Gallery Amor et Virtute Necklace
National Portrait Gallery Amor et Virtute NecklaceBack
Style this National Portrait Gallery necklace the way you want it - layered with other pendants or worn on its own.
This handcrafted necklace made from Gold Vermeil catches the eye with its smooth disc featuring Sir Walter Ralegh’s motto ‘Amor et Virtute’, meaning love and virtue. The motto appears on a portrait painted when Ralegh’s gallantry and voyages of exploration had established him a firm favourite with Elizabeth I. His fine clothes and jewels are indications of his status and prosperity.
The necklace is a meaningful token to give to a friend or loved one.
All Licensed to Charm jewellery is designed and handmade in the UK from the finest 925 Sterling Silver. Please note: as each charm is handmade, detailing may vary.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver plated in 18ct Gold Vermeil
- Colour: Gold
- Diameter: Disc 20mm
- Weight: 1.5 g
- Chain: Fine Trace chain
- Chain Lenght: 45cm/18inches
- Includes a National Portrait Gallery box
- National Portrait Gallery Lace Necklace Sterling Silver£55.00More Details
- National Portrait Gallery Solid Lace Necklace 18ct Gold Vermeil£75.00More Details
- National Portrait Gallery Lace Drop Earrings Silver£60.00More Details
- National Portrait Gallery Lace Stud Earrings Gold£55.00More Details
- National Portrait Gallery Lace Mother of Pearl Necklace£65.00More Details